Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun and suprizes!

My husband surprised me today with some roses today to cheer me up. I have been upset lately with the state of things in my life and he tries to cheer me up as much as he can. He is such a sweety pie. I know he can't be here a lot because he works and is taking 5 classes but he tries to make it up to me anyway he can. I asked him go outside and take pictures of my roses and my current WIP so that I can put them here. Aren't they lovely? The vase he bought me on our first valentine's day. It is a heart shaped crystal vase. I just love it. My kitty Bast decided that she liked it too and wanted to knock it over this morning. Dh got a tad upset and gave her a spanking. She has since left them alone, poor baby. She loves smells and loves to smell anything new in the house. She is so curious. I think I should of named her snoop hehe. She is one of the loveliest kitties I have ever seen. This is her in the top of my closet with my teddy bear that she has clamed for her own. She has very green eyes, almost the color of jade. I got her when she was 4 weeks old. My husband was going to go shopping and asked if I wanted anything and I told him to surprise me. it was a couple weeks before our anniversary and he brought me Bast and put her on my chest. She curled up and went right to sleep. Stole my heart in the first five minutes, and she has been trying our patience ever since :-).
Smoky Jo has been with me for 9 years the end of September. I got him when he was six weeks old. My fathers kitty snuck out and got pregnant and had 3 kitties, two of them were gray calico's most of their fur was gray though they had many markings like what Bast has. Then we got Jo, who was also gray but solid gray with a white bib, tummy and socks. His eyes just as green as Basts though. He is a big kitty which is kinda funny since he was the runt of the litter. When he was 8 weeks old he was the since of a 4 week old kitten. He sure is a cutey pie though hehe. I love my furbabies. While Dh is away most of the time the keep me company and make me smile. I spent most of the day yesterday cross stitching and I did make some progress on Fredrick which was nice. I plan on stitching some more today and maybe watching a movie or two while I am at it. Its been hard stitching on black fabric and I know that it takes some getting use to but my eyes aren't as good as they use to be. It really takes focus and patience for me. I am almost done with my 'Hang in there' Wip. It was a small kit that my husband bought for me and it was very easy to do since it was on sky blue fabric. It was very easy to see hehe and it was small so it went fast. I love doing kitties even though their fur can get annoying sometimes with all the color swapping that I have to do, but the are lovely when I am done with them. I posted a picture of Fredrick a couple of posts a go, or maybe it was last post, or rather what he will look like when I am done with him, but here is what he looks like now hehe. I am also going to put a picture of my "Hang in there" kitty. All I need to do is finish off the clouds and put the hang in there on there and he is done. I need to start framing these but I have no where to hang them as we are not allowed to put holes in the walls of our apartment to hang pictures or anything like that up. I dream of someday having a home of my own. Where I can do what I want and no one can get mad at me if I want to paint or put up pictures or even knockout a wall if I want to. Hmm, for some reason it won't let me put up more pictures, that is weird. Maybe my net is acting up. Oh well I will put them up on tomorrow's post.
Hugs and Bb
Tracey

No comments: