Saturday, September 6, 2008

Fredrick the Literate!


Here is a picture of what I am working on right now. I am glad that I am not bound when it comes to working on my Sal, cause I have lost so much thread on the other projects from the move that I can't finish them till I order some new thread. I have to wait for a student loan to get the thread and knowing my luck the Sal would be over by the time I get them, sigh. Is nothing ever easy?
Anyway this one will be a lot of fun. I love kitty cross stitch, just as much as I love wolves stitches. I have had this one as a UFO for about 3 years now and it is about time I finish it. I am looking to learn some new techniques from the lovely ladies at Stitchers Heaven for working on cross stitch. From viewing their pictures it seems that the section their work and work in squares or work from the bottom up. My mother taught me to work from the middle out. That is how she has always done it and that is how I learned. I am thinking of reading all the stitching directions on my projects and maybe that will also give me some hints and techniques. I have some magazines that I am reading technique tips from the magazines that my mother gave me and see what I can find.
I have been in a lot of pain the last few days. My knee's and hips hurt real bad and my back is bugging me Not to mention my stomach. It hurts a lot, but I don't want to go to the doctor because I still don't have one and they will give me whatever doc is available at the clinic. I don't trust any of them. Mike has been real frustrated with me because I am in pain a lot but I refuse to go to the doc or the hospital. I don't want to deal with them right now. I wish I could find a natural pain killer that worked. That would be awesome. Well I guess that is enough for one day.
Hugs and Brightest Blessings
Tracey

No comments: