Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun Day of Stitching.

I have gotten only a little stitching done today. My stomach is hurting alot today but I don't want to go to the hospital again because they want to cut me open again. I have already had 2 surgeries in my life and I don't really want another one.

I had fun on the Internet today. I bought two new cross stitch kits. One is of two dolphins in the moonlight. I am going to do that one for my sister for Christmas. She has always loved dolphins. It is going to be lovely when I am done with it. It has been a while since I have made something for her and she has kinda been out of my life for the last two Christmas's or so. I miss her very much. I have a couple ideas for her kids for the holidays also. I got this cute bear pair. One is morning and one is night. They are very cute and will be easy to stitch. I believe I want these to be for my niece. She will be 3 next year. I'm not sure what I am going to do for the boys. Maybe make them Afghan's or teddy bears for their room. I will have to talk to my sister and see what they have and what they need. As for her new husband I don't even know what he likes seeing as I have never met the guy yet. He seems nice enough and is good to her and the kids but I'm not sure what he lies and dislikes.
This is the other kit that I bought today. This one is for me. I love the kitties, they are going to be so cute. I can't wait to work on it but it will have to wait till after Christmas to create. I realized that I only have about 4 months till Christmas and I need to get things rolling for my holiday gifts. Maybe in January I will start everyone's gifts so that I have plenty of time to get everyone's gifts done since it takes time and I have a large family now. I just got all the birthdays from my sister in law yesterday. Finally I have Michael's side of the family all written down so that maybe I an at least send them birthday cards. I have a good idea of what I am going to do for my mother and I am going to draw my father another picture this year for Christmas.

I love to draw too and lately I am feeling all of my creative blocks falling away which is very nice. I use to do crafts and write and draw all the time and since my miss carriage in April of last year I have been very depressed and creatively blocked. It was very hard compared to the other three miss carriages I have had since I was three months along this time before I lost the baby. The others I was right around 2-3 weeks, so I didn't know I was pregnant until I lost it. This one I knew for two months before I lost the baby. Its so disheartening that I have had 4 so far but the last one was the hardest.

Michael and I want to have children and we hope to after I get my health under control. I am working hard at it to I have been up and around a lot in the last few days. Cleaning and working around the house has been really nice. I am trying to be consistent and do something every few hours. Its been rough fighting threw the pain but I am determined.

I have an updated photo of my 'Hang in There.' Kitty. It is so cute now and I can see the whole kitty body. I can't wait to get the rest of it done. It is very cute and will make a nice addition to the ones that I have done already. I love kitties and cross stitching them is so much fun. I need to get some of the bigger hoops and frames. I don't know how much they will cost but Michael says that the loans are coming in real soon so I will be able to spend a tiny bit and see if I can get a cheep wooden one, when Walmart use to carry them they were pretty cheep, maybe $15.00 or there abouts. I guess we will just have to see. The ladies in Stitchers Heaven have posted a lot of lovely pictures in their albums' and I have seen some lovely looms and some of their techniques' are pretty neat. I am learning a lot.
Well I guess this is enough rambling for one post. I will see if I can post more tomorrow.
Tracey

1 comment:

Angela said...

OMG Tracey we must be twins seperated at birth! I am working on the same Hang in there Kitty, it's my second project listed in the UFO SAL! And a few years ago I stitched those kitties on the bookcase, I'll have to dig it out and put a picture on my blog! ok so maybe twins is going a bit far, I guess you can say we are both cat mad!